The new meaning of "Deck"
The word "deck" now means "outdoor living space."
As a result, we help you identify your perfect option for your space, with choices that range from Basic to Dream Deck. Small or large, simple or grand, your choices can include waterfalls; extensive multi-level deck systems; outdoor fireplaces and fire pits; heated walkways; hot tubs and outdoor saunas; outdoor gourmet kitchens; hardscaping for paver and stone work; specialists in flagstone walkways and paths.
And decks are no longer just for summer. We create comfortable outdoor environments, allowing you to enjoy one of life's simple pleasures (your outdoor space) year round. By using a range of features from heat lamps and outdoor fire pits to removable enclosures that turn your summer porch into a winter greenhouse—you can now transition from your indoor to outdoor world seamlessly.
Have You Thought About These?
Here are some ways that decking can improve your outdoor living:
- Upgrading unusable spaces such as steep-sloped areas - you can use a raised deck to help level these and capture more space for your garden or lawn.
- You can arrange a decked area around a garden center piece, such as a spa or pool. This can help create an attractive feature and maximize your use of these features.
- Overhead structures can help to control the amount of sun entering the decking area and is perfect for ensuring the BBQ is covered (you don't want the chef getting sun burned!).
- Exterior lighting with the use of deck lighting kits not only adds sophistication, but allows you to enjoy your garden decking area long into the night.
- Privacy screens, trellis and modified roofs with low level decking is a perfect alternative to a patio and at the same time creates an outdoor room effect. • Finally, you can add hand rails, newel posts, and spindles to your decked area to create an attractive finish, while ensuring safety.
A deck really means that your idle outdoor space will be fully used and add both beauty and value to your home or condo.